Current Size: 100%
5 What will happen during the Installation process?
A number of user options are available during standard installation (the options available will depend on your browser and location settings):
• Google Toolbar
• Skype browser plug-ins for Internet Explorer and Firefox
• Skype Extras (applications you can use with Skype)
• eBay Browser Highlighter
• Google Chrome browser.
The following components are created in the Windows operating system:
• Desktop icon – starts the application
• Start menu items – Start > All Programs > Skype
• System tray icon – used to show presence status; indicates new messages; right-click to quit Skype completely
• Task bar – flashes when a new message is received.
The Skype for Business version is available as a .msi installer
• Details about Skype for Business can be found here: http://www.skype.com/go/business
(Gold versions only)